A Leadership Trainer is required to work with a group of rural churches
established by the Evangelical Baptist Church of Malawi, located in
Mozambique close to the Malawi border. The role will require travel
between Malawi and Mozambique and between the scattered rural churches.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide theological and leadership training to rural church
Requirements and Qualifications
- Mature, ministering Christian, active in their local
- Set apart and recommended by their local church, as part of
their church's global outreach.
- Agreement with, and commitment to EIC's mandate and
- Successful completion of EIC's cross cultural training
- Ability and willingness to raise financial support.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Interests, skills and/or training for the position as
minimum length of service of 14 months (2 months of EIC cross-cultural
training and preparation and one year overseas) with longer term
- Previous overseas experience is an asset.
back to Job Opportunities
Our Summer '09 Interns >>
Read about our programs >>
Visit our gallery